More than mortgage
CALLING ALL LOAN OFFICERS!
Do you feel like every month you start over?
As you work you should be building a sustainable business that will continue to feed your production throughout your career.
At Amerifund, we have developed the formula to help you do just that. We don’t just share the tools with you – we’ll also be there to guide and support you every step of the way because we believe that your success is our success.
Find out why our average team member has been with us for close to 2 decades!
In which states is Amerifund licensed?
Amerifund is rapidly expanding. You can see all the states we currently serve and which states we expect to be in next at amerifund.com/locations.
What products and services does Amerifund offer?
Some of our product highlights include:
- Conventional (including high balance)
- Jumbo Fixed and ARM
- Renovation (including FHA 203k)
- Helocs/2nds DSCR
- Bridge Loans
- Private Money/Hard Money
- Non-QM (including bank statement and Foreign National loans)
How is Processing handled?
Amerifund has a team of experienced in-house Processors who will handle your loans from lender submission through closing – including issuing and following up on initial disclosures. Unless you prefer to be the main point of contact, your Sr. Processor will communicate directly with the borrower(s), Closing Agent, Title Company and Real Estate Agents to update them on status and obtain all conditions needed to close your loan. You will only be re-involved if a program, rate or fee question arises which needs your expertise. You can focus on originating loans – which is your highest and best use while being copied on status updates to your clients and referral partners with assurance that they are getting top notch communication and service!
How are credit reports handled?
Amerifund is set up with a nationwide credit vendor. You will need to create your own sub-account under our company ID and set up direct payment of your credit report invoices. If you decide to pass the credit report fee on to the customer, your Processor will bill them through closing and Amerifund will include the credit report fee reimbursement in your commission check.
What am I responsible for as a Loan Officer?
To put it simply, we want you to ORIGINATE! With that in mind, we’ve built an experienced, structured operations team to support YOU and your business and allow you to focus on the thing you are best at – being a Loan Officer!
Loan Officer Responsibilities:
- We guide you through all the steps needed to build your business. Use our creatives, or design and develop your own marketing, advertising and prospecting strategy (all marketing materials must show all required licensing and company logo information and must be approved by Amerifund’s marketing department before finalizing).
- Field all incoming leads and facilitate the loan application and supporting documentation.
- Review your client applications/documentation to determine their qualifications and provide guidance on the best loan options.
- Shop, price and lock your loans with one of our approved Wholesale Lenders.
- Send the complete file to the disclosure team who will prepare and send your disclosures, follow up for receipt and if your file is complete they will send it straight into the processing department for submission to the lender.
- No more chasing down conditions
- No more follow ups with the lender for status
- Spend your time doing what you love – networking, prospecting and originating loans!
What systems and software does Amerifund use?
Our Loan Origination Software ARIVE is also our Point of Sale system! This makes the customer experience seamless as they can apply and upload documents not only at the start of the loan but throughout the process without having to create a separate system login or email things back and forth. The ARIVE LOS license is complimentary for Loan Officers who close at least 1 loan per month and includes a personalized loan application link and built in pricing engine for Lenders who are integrated with ARIVE.
We use a customized CRM which has built in lead management automation to help you manage your database. This CRM is optional, and is available to loan officers at an additional monthly cost.
Additional pricing and loan presentation tools are available at an additional cost.
What additional support is offered?
Concierge to walk you through your first 5 loans
Peer to Peer Mastermind
Reverse mortgage coaching
Inside active chat channels to support quick answers to loan scenarios
Are there hidden fees or requirements?
Our loan officers appreciate that there are no hidden fees or profits. We are a mortgage broker with 100% transparency. We are not one of those companies that boasts about large commission splits and payouts only to discover that they nickel and dime your net check so that your commission is no different that if they would have just been honest about the lower split to begin with. What you see is what you get. Our Loan Officers are empowered with high commission splits and can price their loans with either Lender or Borrower Paid compensation at their discretion based upon the needs of the client. No “prior approval” is required.
What are some of the benefits of working with Amerifund?
- Complete in-house processing support from disclosures through closing
- Preferred pricing with a wide variety of lenders offering Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, Reverse, Renovation, and Non QM loan options
- Opportunities for growth, including management and recruiting in multiple states
- Benefit with overrides for helping grow Amerifund. Receive a perpetual override for any loan officers you help bring aboard!
- Personalized page on our website with photo, bio, and link to your own loan application portal
Request A One-on-One Information Session
Currently Available Positions
Great medical, dental and vision benefits with a full range of health insurance choices – from HMO to PPO. We cover 50%* of the premium for your employee coverage!
*Employment conditions apply
Paid time off
Employees received 10 days Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year and 15 days PTO after the first year.
Our hiring philosophy is simple: We look for like-minded professionals who share our ideals, are eager to learn, bring unique value, ideas, and resourcefulness … and want to grow with us!